Pretty tame so far. No TSA groping, no flight delays, no substance to the Rules Committee orientation. I eat walnuts from CVS for dinner — Rules Comm had only cookies, which are decidedly NOT low-carb — and listen to rowdy RNC members plot, plan and imbibe from my hotel room overlooking the bar.
- Agorism, the Laissez-faire Marketplace
- Liberty Republicans Critical of Romney Statement He’d Keep in Place Parts of the ACA
- “Live Free” Speech (Marianne Stebbins) at the Ron Paul “We Are the Future” Rally, Tampa, August 26, 2012
- Rules Controversy Could Cost Romney Critical Support in General Election
- Grassroots Vow to Stay and Fight